Liverpool Football Club discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

football in general

Go down

football in general Empty football in general

Post  bill_from_L8 Sun May 11, 2008 1:37 pm

discussions to do with the wider football world. from general premiership talk to the rhymans league to the J-League with Alex Miller.

i'll kick it off with saying congrats to Fulham on suriving the drop. At easter I thought they had well and truly gone, but a good little run has seen them stay up and topped off with a goal by ex red Danny Murphy. Well done spud. Also on the success stories over the last couple of days, Bristol City and Hull have both put themselves in a very good position of reaching the championship playoff final after both of them sercured away wins in the first legs of their matches. Bristol City lead Crystal Palace ahead of the return match at Ashton Gate and Hull lead Watford 2-0 after their win at Vicarage Road. My personal choice would be Bristol City coming up because I've been singing their praises all season especially manager Gary Johnson.

last point, well done Ebbsfleet United on winning the FA Trophy today. Tops off the season well for them.
bill_from_L8
bill_from_L8

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum