Liverpool Football Club discuss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rafael Benitez

5 posters

Go down

Rafael Benitez Empty Rafael Benitez

Post  Admin Sat May 10, 2008 3:23 pm

are you happy with Rafael Benitez' reign at Anfield or would you rather see him step down as manager at the end of the year?

For me Rafa has taken us to heights we haven't reached since Kenny's days as manager. He's taken us to two european cup semi finals in his first four years as well as another champions league semi final. We've reached our most ever premiership points under him. Our defensive record speaks for itself under Rafa. We've got the best forward on the planet in Mr Fernando Torres and I think overall the future is looking bright for Liverpool Football Club. To sack Rafa now would be a step in the wrong direction as there is nobody in the world good enough to replace him. He's taking the club back to our historic best and the league shouldn't be to far away.

He's getting us within touching distance of winning the league which is incredible considering the amount of money Man United and Chelsea have been able to spend in comparison to us. Up until this season our record transfer fee was 14 million for Djibril Cisse, both Man U and Chelsea have spent that and more on a defender. Even now with Torres our record transfer fee is between 5 and 10 million less than the top two. We can't compete with them finicially but Rafa is building a squad that can compete on the football side of things. Give him time and the league will be coming home. Have faith.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://lfcdiscuss.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Rafael Benitez Empty Re: Rafael Benitez

Post  est1892 Sat May 10, 2008 3:33 pm

i'm realtively confident that Benitez will be here next year, whether he's the right man or not is still up for debate. yes he's doing well in europe but as the league form goes, we were closed under Gerard Houllier to be honest.
est1892
est1892

Back to top Go down

Post  went_to_school_with_god Sat May 10, 2008 4:00 pm

i'm a fan of rafa. he's worked wonders throughout his time but he still needs to improve. next season the team will need to improve for rafa to keep his job because as everybody knows, it's the managers head whos on the block before the players.

went_to_school_with_god

Back to top Go down

Post  bill_from_L8 Sat May 10, 2008 4:23 pm

color=red]I love Benitez to bits for what he's done, and I really hope he can win us the league but I really have doubts about it. If he doesn't win it next year (depending he's still here of course) then I think his time is up.[[/color]
bill_from_L8
bill_from_L8

Back to top Go down

Post  shaun_LFC Sat May 10, 2008 4:46 pm

rafa is a genius, just to get us into fourth and another champions league semi final was a success considering the shit he had to put up with this season from those two gobshites Tweedle Hicks and Tweedle Gillett.

Every year Rafa has been a success. In 2004/05 he won the champions league with a shit squad. In 2005/06 he won the fa cup with another shit side because he wasn't allowed to spend big. In 2006/07 he reached the champions league final again, with a squad he still wasn't able to spend big on. And this year he's been able to spend big but had those two in his ear since the season began.

best manager this club has had in a long time. anybody who wants him out needs there heads checkin i'm tellin ya.

YNWA.
shaun_LFC
shaun_LFC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum